You are invited to a Zoom Webinar: Living Trusts and Estate Planning
Hosted by Pasadena Service Federal Credit Union
Thursday, January 20, 2022, 5:00 PM Pacific Time
We know you want to make your family’s future easier and provide them with the comfort they need, even when you’re gone. It’s a great reason to learn more about Revocable Living Trusts. This trust can be the key to transferring your assets to your loved ones without the costly and time-consuming burden of probate. There’s still time to register for our free, live educational webinar, presented by the experts at Affinity Trusts, a partner of myPSFCU.
You will learn:
- Why a Revoicable Living Trust is so important for homeowners
- What is the difference between a Revocable Living Trust and a Will
- How to avoid the costly, public and time-consuming probate process
- How to plan for incapacity, protect your family and your assets
- How to safeguard minor children and special-needs dependents
Mark your calendars and register using the link below to attend this informative webinar today. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.