The Great Things to Come from Our Core System Conversion
We recently announced we’re upgrading our core operating system – and while that may not sound particularly exciting, it really is – because it’s bringing great changes your way! This upgrade will allow us to improve solutions and service for you in lots of ways:
- Improved mobile banking app
- Improved online banking experience
- Consistent login credentials enabled for both online banking and mobile banking
- Improved Bill Pay
- Tokenization of Apple and Samsung Pay for more secure mobile wallet payments
- New! Peer-to-peer electronic transactions for a convenient way to pay almost anyone
- And an updated look and feel of our website and statements
Plus, our core conversion will help us streamline our operations, so we’ll be able to provide even better, more efficient service for you. Our conversion will take place on September 1 and 2, so get ready for the great things to come your way soon!
Our Core System Conversion:
Important Dates to Know
We’re busy behind the scenes getting everything ready for our core system conversion, and while we’re doing all the heavy lifting, there are a few dates you’ll need to know and a few steps you’ll need to take.
Before the Conversion
On or before August 31, we recommend that you:
- Download and save any electronic statements you’d like to keep handy by August 31, as E-statements will be unavailable for a week.
- Reschedule any Bill Pay payments to occur by August 31 or after September 3.
During the Conversion
We’ll be hard at work converting our system on September 1 and September 2. During this time, we will be offering limited services, with member service representatives available by phone to answer your questions. On these two conversion days, branch, online banking, and mobile banking access will be unavailable. Once our conversion is complete on September 3, branch, online banking, and mobile banking access will be available once again.
After the Conversion
On September 3, our conversion should be complete, and you’ll be able to start enjoying all of the enhancements it will bring. But first, you’ll need to:
- Download and register for the new PSFCU mobile banking app
- Re-register for online banking
- Accept E-Statements
- Save our new phone number for Phone Banking to your contacts: (XXX) XXX-XXXX
Want to know more? We’re happy to walk you through any steps you need to take. Give us a call at (877) 297-4707.