Back to School with myPSFCU
The new school year is fast approaching and you might feel overwhelmed with the new upcoming expenses! But don’t worry, we are here to help you manage your finances as summer ends and the new school year starts! Pasadena Service FCU has your back and we are more than happy to help you anytime!
- myStudent Checking Account – Made for students who want to take their financial choices more seriously! Take responsibility with our myStudent Checking with only $5 minimum opening deposit. Includes unique features such as Automatic Round-Up Savings and comes with your own debit card!
- myPSFCU College Certificate – Save for your future! College certificates are great for our younger members that are trying to save for college or other big purchases like a car. Earn 0.50% APY for 12 months. Min. $100 deposit and deposits can be made anytime! Call us at 626.351.9651 to open a myPSFCU College Certificate.
- myPSFCU Signature Loan – Worry less about your child’s school expenses with our Signature Loan. Rates as low as 12.74% APR. Subject to credit approval.
- Short Term Loan – Our partner, CashPlease, made it easier for our members to borrow a $500 short term loan! Get easy access to cash when you need it the most, especially before the start of the new school year. Save big on interests and fees! Apply now!
For School Employees
- myPSFCU Classroom Supply Loans – We are here to support our school employees with 0% APR and up to $1,000 loan.
- myPSFCU School Employee Loans – For uniforms, shoes, and equipment. This loan is amortized at $50 a month, for 10 months. 0% APR for $500.
- myPSFCU Electronic Device Loans – Get the funds needed to buy your electronic device (tablet, phone, etc.) with 4.99% APR up to $2,500.
- Apply for ‘Signature Loan’ and type which educator loan you want to apply for in the comments field in the online application. Call us if you need any help.
*Terms and conditions apply. For more information, ask a myPSFCU representative.
Free Webinar from Greenpath
It’s Time to Prepare for Student Loan Payments to Resume
August 15, Tuesday, 5:00PM – 5:30PM PDT
What you will learn:
- Steps to take now in preparation for student loan payments to resume
- Factors to consider when choosing a repayment plan
- What to do if you are worried about affordability of payments
Who should attend:
- Anyone with federal student loans
- Anyone who is concerned about resuming student loan payments
- Anyone who provides guidance to someone with federal student loans
Contact us and start your myStudent Checking account journey here!
- Min. 15 years old.
- For applicants 17 yrs old or under, we will require your parent or legal guardian’s consent.
- Automatic Savings with Round-Up Savings Feature.
- $5 opening deposit. Must enroll for eStatements.
- Valid Student ID/Passport/State ID/Driver’s License is accepted.