Go Green and Save Money on Gas.
Get an additional 0.25% off your interest rate on hybrid and electric auto loans.Apply Now
Everyone in the family deserves the best care.
Borrow up to $1,500 with rates as low as 10.49% APRLearn More
Get the latest preview of ongoing and upcoming events & promotions at myPSFCU. We have lots of stuff planned for you so always be on the lookout! Look at what’s going on in your favorite credit union in Pasadena and Vernon.
Hybrid/EV Loan Rate Discount
Go green and get up to 0.25% loan rate discount on your Hybrid/EV auto loan. Just in time for upcoming tax rebates!
- Applicable on new/used auto loans and auto refinances.
- Have a hybrid/EV car in mind? Let us help you look!
- Bundle up your auto and home insurance and save up to $300.
myPet Care Loan
Finally, a loan for pets! Everyone in the family deserves the best care with myPSFCU. Use it to pay for your pet’s existing or upcoming medical bill, medicine prescription, or pet supplies.
- Borrow up to $1,500
- Rates as low as 12.74%
- Pay up to 12 months
CashPlease Short Term Loan
When life throws you a curveball and you need easy access to cash, there’s no need to pay ridiculously high interest rates on payday loans. And forget about getting a cash advance from your credit cards, you’ll be hit with fees on top of the already high interest rate.
- Save big on interest and fees!
- Borrow up to $500 (subject to eligibility restrictions)
- Check to see if you’re eligible for a loan now.
- Cash in your account in 1-2 Business Days
- Easy online access and management
- Comfort of working with your own trusted financial institution
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
For homeowners, a home equity line of credit is one of the most affordable avenues to getting the cash you need for just about any goal, like a kitchen renovation or large purchase. It offers you flexible access to a line of credit that’s there for you when and how you need it – and our knowledgeable lenders make it easy to take advantage of.
- Intro rates as low as 3.99% APR* for first 6 months
- Uses the equity in your home as collateral
- Flexible line of credit that allows you to finance only what you need when you need it
- Use for home improvements, debt consolidation, major purchases, and more
- May be tax-deductible when used for home improvements (consult your tax advisor)
Call us today for more information!
Become a Member
Applying for membership is easy. Get started online today and get an instant approval!