Certificates Designed to Fit Your Goals
Certificates that earn more are a great way to save for the short-term, save for college, or even save for retirement. To apply, call us today or use our mobile app for an easier transaction!
myPSFCU Share Certificates
Have you ever thought about saving money and hope it earns more in a short amount of time? Certificate accounts typically earn more money than a traditional savings account and provide a higher dividend in less than 5 years!
- Certificate accounts typically earn more money than a traditional savings account and provide a higher dividend.
- Various account terms to match your savings goals from 3 months to 5 years.
- Regular and Coverdale Accounts. Open any of these Certificate Accounts with a $1,000 minimum opening deposit.
myPSFCU College Certificates
Save for your future! College certificates are great for our younger members that are trying to save for college or other big purchases like a car.
- Ideal for members 24 years old or younger.
- Opening deposit of $100 and deposits can be made at any time.
- 12-month term
myPSFCU Retirement Accounts
Worry less about retirement with myPSFCU. Our IRA Certificates include Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and Coverdell Education Savings Account Certificates.
- Minimum $1000 deposit
- Must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000 to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield stated on the Rate Schedule and to avoid closure.