Welcome to the second quarter of 2023! With the recent barrage of storms of rains, your home might be due for some repairs. Luckily, myPSFCU Flex Loan is here!
myPSFCU Flex Loan: The flexibility is yours.
The wait is finally over! myPSFCU Flex Loan is now available for all myPSFCU members! Enjoy rates as low as 8.49% APR and get up to $5,000. Pay up to 36 months! Perfect for home projects, taxes, or vacation this spring! Limited time only!
Approved rates is subject to credit approval. For amounts over $5,000, current signature loan rates will apply.
- Borrow up to $5,000
- Rates as low as 8.49% APR
- Pay up to 36 months
- Approved rates subject to credit approval. For amounts over $5,000, current signature loan rates will apply.
- Call 626-351-9651 to apply or add “Flex Loan” note when applying for a Signature Loan through our online loan application.
Child Abuse Prevention Month
The entire month of April is Child Abuse Prevention Month. myPSFCU is working with non-profit organization, Shield4Kids, to provide customized child appropriate care package filled with kid friendly toiletries and clothing needed as they transition homes; as well as some fun things like toys, games, books, etc. myPSFCU is running a donation drive for whole month of April for those who would like to be part of this effort.
Accepted Donations (items must be new):
- Backpacks 17 inch (solid color)
- Sweats, pants, and tops (age 4-14)
- Socks & Underwear
- Body wash & Shampoo & Conditioner
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Qtips, Body Wipes, Body Spray
- Hairbrush, Hair ties/clips
- Stuffed animals (small to fit in backpack)
- Small boys’ toy, cars etc.
- Small girls’ toy, doll etc.
- Diaries & Pens
- Coloring books & Crayons
Bite of Reality 2023 @ John Muir High School
Annual Meeting 2023: Date to be announced
We will host our Annual Meeting soon! Get the chance to ask questions, hear from our top management, and more! Food will be served.
Meet our new HR Director, Melinda Quan
“Activities I enjoy outside of work include reading books of all genres; traveling to faraway destinations; cooking; and adding to my vinyl record collection.”
News & Promotions
Q2 is the start of Spring and the start of new beginnings! We look forward to helping you build a better financial future. Check out our resources and services below that you might be interested in!
Special CD Rates still ongoing! Earn as much as 4.50% APY and terms as short as 7 months.
Our Mustang Branch at John Muir High School is ready for new activities and engagement! Students can now apply for a myStudent Checking Account, exclusively for young teens.
Your credit score, your financial freedom. Monitor and get your credit report for free with myClub and myPremium Checking.
Affinity Trust Webinar
April 8, 2023, Saturday, 09:30 AM
- Why a revocable living trust is so important for homeowners
- What is the differences between a revocable living trust and a will
- How to avoid the costly, public, and time-consuming probate process
- How to plan for incapacity, protect your family, and your assets
- How to safeguard minor children and special-needs dependents