Your digital branch at john muir high school
Empowering students to achieve financial success. Join our community today!
We offer personalized products and services for students, parents, teachers, and faculty of John Muir High School.
- myStudent Checking – includes a myPSFCU Debit Card
- Free Financial Consulting for Students
- First Time Buyer Auto Loan
- Educator & Electronic Device Loans for teachers & faculty
- Summer Savings Account for teachers on vacation
- Access to online and mobile banking – 24/7 Mya Chatbot
Guiding John Muir High School Students Since 2018
As a credit union, we value our relationship with students. We understand that this is an important time in their lives as they transition into adulthood and begin to take control of their finances. We strive to provide young people with the knowledge, tools, and resources they need to make smart financial decisions and achieve success. We are committed to helping them build a strong financial foundation and achieve their goals.
Featured Checking Accounts
The perfect banking companion made for students.
myPSFCU Student Checking
No monthly fees and $5 opening deposit! Our myPSFCU Student Checking is made specifically for students to jumpstart their financial journey. This account comes with your own debit card, automatic savings with Round-Up Savings Feature, access to online and mobile banking, financial counseling, free webinars, and various student discounts and perks!
Free checking that loves digital media downloads as much as you do. Get digital media downloads every month, for music, apps, e-books, and more. Get a $20 refund (which includes any applicable taxes) for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases made with your Kasasa Tunes debit card within the first 30 calendar days after your account is opened!
Our digital branch is designed for students to learn more about our personalized products and services.
- Fully digital and interactive: we added new features such as financial goals quizzes, QR-code posters, and more.
- Bring-a-friend lounge: students can bring their friends and enjoy free refreshments while exploring our educational resources.
- Open an account through our student staff and teachers.
- Parents and faculty staff are also welcome! We have resources for educator loans, auto loans, student loans, mortgage loans, and more.
*Some features and amenities might not yet be available.
For Parents and School Employees
Purchase the car of your dreams with myPSFCU. We also have First Time Buyer Programs, and a personal car buying service with our partner, Carscouts.
Our support for all school employees! Take advantage of our Classroom Supply Loans and School Employee Loans with 0% APR and up to $1,000.
Designed for school employees that may have a 10-month work schedule and may not receive a paycheck during the summer months.
Where Mustangs hang out digitally. Here you can see what we have in store for John Muir High School such as announcements, events, contests, and promotions. This space is for you!
MySTEP Student Plan is here!
Learn how we can help you jumpstart your credit history, open your first checking account, and manage your finances better through our MySTEP Student Plan! Try it out now and claim your free spin at our Mustang Branch!Learn Now
Start your student checking account application here!
- Min. 15 years old.
- Automatic Savings with Round-Up Savings Feature.
- $5 opening deposit. Must enroll for eStatements.
- Comes with your own debit card and no monthly fees!
- Access to online and mobile banking, free financial counseling, student perks, and more.
- Valid Student ID/Passport/State ID/Driver’s License is accepted.
myStudent Checking Application
*if you are 17 or under, we require your parent or legal guardian’s consent. If you leave this field blank and your age doesn’t match our age requirement, you will not be able to open an account.